Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We Are Now Accepting Applications

Eva and I have decided that Bay to Breakers will probably be much more fun if done in costume. Not just matching outfits. Full on costumes (a la Wolverine or the Flash in the previous post). And we also decided that it would be exponentially more fun if we found others to share in the dress-up game.

Therefore, we are recruiting 3 more women to come and join us so that we can participate in Bay to Breakers 2008 as the Village People. Since it is a 12K run and since we don't want to be overburdened with cumbersome clothing, expect costumes to be comprised of short shorts and tank tops (I know, I know... I'm gonna have to do a LOT of squats and sit-ups to sculpt my butt and mini-muffin top into buns and abs of steel!)

As for available positions, Eva has dibs on the policewoman and I'd like to go as the biker (no, I will no reprise my J-town role as the cowgirl), so there are still openings for a cowgirl, a construction worker, and a Native American. If we get a 6th enthusiastic member, we could probably swing a sailor-type thing because no one ever remembers that a sailor is not actually an original Village Person.

4 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Eva said...

Hooray for the Village People!!

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take the Native American. I mean, I am Indian after all. You know, once when I was living in Michigan, I did get asked what tribe I was from.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Don said...

If only I still had the sailor outfit, I mean costume, from Magic Mountain....

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm there, dude! i will be either construction worker or sailor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home