Monday, February 19, 2007

No Longer Unemployed!

Last week was full of job drama, but it's all over now. I will be working for a biotech start-up called LS9. In short, this company's research focuses on finding biofuel alternatives to gasoline and other fossil fuels. I'll start once all of the paperwork is finalized and I'll probably have more to report once I begin the actual work. I can't believe that after 4 months of leeching off of my parents and my savings account (with a small monetary supplement from my temp job selling talking Jesus action figures), I will finally be a certified member of the American work force.

Also, as an addendum, check out my friend Anjali's blog (the "Lubby" link under the Websites and Blogs section) and read about her adventures in India!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home