Tuesday, July 11, 2006

BOXBOXBOXBOXBOX!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And so ends the saga of the winter-clothes-box. It's been around the world twice. It has spent the better part of 10 months in transit. It's been kicked around and beat down (the box was brand spankin new when I first placed it in the (in)capable hands of the Japanese and British postal workers). It's been through hell and back and I am really glad that it finally arrived in one piece.

Earlier this year, when I had given up any hope of ever seeing it again, I made a list of all of the things I had remembered packing in the box as a loss assessment. Here is what I came up with:
  • red wool coat
  • snowboarding jacket/pants
  • snowboarding goggles
  • snowboarding gloves/wristguards
  • red fleece hoodie/pants
  • purple fleece turtleneck
  • fleece gloves
  • hats x2
  • scarves x3
  • red zip-up sweater
  • beige turtleneck
  • tweed trousers
  • boots
  • copper-colored purse
  • black satin purse
  • red umbrella
  • clothes iron
I would have been very upset to lose all of my snowboarding clothes/accessories, especially since they would have been the most expensive to replace. But no need to worry about that now. Yes, all of the clothes that I had packed were heavy duty wintery gear. Too bad I won't need any of it anytime soon. Doesn't mean I'm not excited to open it. It's like a really big Christmas present. Also, I want to find out how good my memory is and see how many of the items I guessed correctly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home