Thursday, June 08, 2006

Last Year

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Over the last year, I spent approximately:

114 days sleeping
100 days working
15 days and 3 hours watching TV
10 days and 3 hours preparing food
9 days walking/biking to work
8 days and 20 hours eating
2 days and 12 hours showering
2 days and 12 hours brushing teeth, washing face, etc.
8 hours trimming my toenails.

That equals 262 days and 10 hours doing stuff I have to on a regular basis. Which leaves 102 days and 14 hours to do fun, leisure stuff like going out, travelling, hanging out, shopping, working out, etc etc. Too bad I probably waste most of those 102+ days mindlessly surfing the web, updating my blog, and doing silly calculations like this in the first place (I suppose I'm not much different from Calvin).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home