Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pretty in Pink

All I have to say is that it's super difficult to try and do simple formatting-related things like changing around the alignment of the text or altering the pre-existing margins or changing the dimensions of the side-bar of a blogger template when all you know is like 5 html tags and have absolutely no knowledge of Java, or Perl, or PHP, or whatever else is out there. I might tinker with this a little more later, but probably not, because my new-fangled blog template is satisfactory. I'm not sure if I like it more that my previous one. No matter. I copied all of the code down so that it can be easily replaced.

NOTE: I just checked my blog on my work Mac, and the formatting is all funny. The text should all be left-justified. Please let me know if it looks centered or anything else on your computer and I will try to fix it. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home