Sunday, February 26, 2006

I can't believe it's already been a week since I went to London to visit Anjali. I have no excuse for not blogging sooner. I'm just lame.

Anju lives in a really cool part of London, close to tons of great shopping (don't worry, I was pretty good about not breaking my wallet), good food, and fun places to hang out. It was really good to just hang out and catch up.

Going for a walk along the Thames.Image hosting by Photobucket

Big Ben and the Parliament building.Image hosting by Photobucket

And to top off an already fabulous weekend, Anju treated me a super bday present: Lotsa cool-flavored Kit Kats. I'm so excited and I can hardly wait to try them all! First one up for review:

Image hosting by Photobucket
Flavor: Tiramisu
Country of origin: UK
Flav-o-meter (Scale of 1-10, with regular chocolate KitKats being 5): 8
Comments: Very tasty. Had a marscapone cream center which surprised me at first but ended up being an added bonus because I've never had a Kit Kat with anything other than a crispy wafer center!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home