Sunday, December 11, 2005

Thanks for the moral support and for putting up with me being a lame-ass blogger. As a begging-for-forgiveness-for-never-posting offering, I'll post some photos of our recent lab Christmas dinner party. Without further ado, I bring you "Silly Party Hat Shenanigans":

Stacey and Karine sporting their vaguely fez-like party hats.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Laila as Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. I wonder if Rudolph just had a red nose because he drank too much wine?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My supervisor, Dr. Reece, looking not very professor-like in his shiny silver paper visor.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And if you flip the visor upside-down, you get a princess crown instead.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Madonna must have found inspiration for her vogue-licious fashion statement from Dawn and her cone hats.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If I wasn't laughing so hard in this picture, I might have looked like a sinister anime-style villain. Having blue hair wouldn't have hurt either...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We also did a secret santa and I got a kick-ass present. Little alphabet and mathematical symbol magnets. It even comes complete with a long-division bar and enough E's to spell out my first and last name.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home