Monday, October 24, 2005

Oh my god, do you guys remember Triangle Man at Berkeley? He has a long-lost Chinese-English brother! He works in the lab next door to mine. Too bad I can't really take a photo of him to post here (I think that would be awkward, "Hey, I don't actually know you, but can I take a photo of you so that I can post in on the internet?"). Somehow, I don't think he'd cooperate.

For those of you who never went to Berkeley or whose time there didn't overlap with the infamous Triangle Man, let me help you out. Picture what would be a tall, skinny Chinese guy, but one who has done WAY too many push ups and bicep curls, resulting in a physique that resembles an upside-down triangle (large bulky upper half, scrawny chicken legs). Wrap the whole thing up in a tight black spandex shirt, black jeans, and a Mr. T-esque gold chain and voila! Berkeley's Triangle Man. While Triangle Man and his English counterpart share a unique shape, the British one lacks the style to pull of the true essence of "Triangle Man." Thank god, otherwise I might be too distracted to get any actual work done.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! I'm trying to find a picture of the infamous Triangle Man to let my friends know who I'm talking about. Do you happen to have a picture? And what's this guys story anyway? Where's he from and does he have a job? Seems to eternally hang out on the campus... I graduated '99 and I've seen him around since '96. He wasn't known as the Triangle man then, but he certainly raised eyebrows =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home