Thursday, October 27, 2005

I had a little bit of a scare a couple of days ago when I went to the ATM. I like getting the print-out of the transaction so I can check my account status and whatnot. In any case, my receipt said that I had a full 1000 pounds (that's nearly $2000 US) less than what I should have and I nearly freaked out. I went into the bank the next day ready to open up a can of whoop-ass and it turns out that I didn't need to (whew, thank God, I'm no good at being mean). For some reason or another, they transferred that extra grand from my checking account to my savings account. Crisis averted. If I had ANOTHER banking-related problem, I would not have been a very happy camper.

Anyway, I have a few photos for my (three? four?) faithful readers. Last weekend, I went to Wales with a bunch of people from my dorm. Summary of my trip: Wales is very pretty. There are lots of sheep here. I saw my first castle!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Conwy Castle in Wales.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and JP (aka The OTHER Transformers Dude) in the streets of Conwy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Snowdonia National Park. It was very pretty. A nice change from the concrete and smog of a big city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home