Sunday, October 16, 2005

Grace's Top 10 Needs.

I stole this from Eva's blog, who stole it from Adrianne's blog. Using Google, type in your name plus "needs" and see what comes up. What do YOU need? Who knows, but I'll tell you what I need.

1. Grace needs no help to persevere. (Booyah. I am climbing all the way to the top!)

2. Grace needs a shrink. (Oh well, can't have brains, beauty, AND sanity.)

3. Grace needs a lodger in the wonderful but dilapidated house she has inherited. (Dilapidated is NOT wonderful in my book.)

4. Grace needs to be reading from books and doing worksheets more. (I've been caught. No more procrastinating for me.)

5. Grace needs a new home. (I'm homeless now, apparently.)

6. Grace needs to learn how to be a little more graceful. (So I'm not that coordinated. No need to shoot me down.)

7. Grace needs to get out of debt. (Yes, that would be nice.)

8. Grace needs more one on one time to be properly house trained and placed into an indoor home. (Dude, I have no comments about this one.)

9. Grace needs no such help. She has, in fact, checked herself out of the hospital, refused all pain medication and returned to her small rural cottage because she “wants to be awake to meet death.” (So morbid.)

10. Grace needs tender loving care aplenty to mend her broken heart. (Awwwww, doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy?)

I had to weed through a lot of church-related ones, and apparently there's some computer program named "grace." You learn something new everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home