Friday, September 30, 2005

It's an on-going battle between me and my PC. I've tried reinstalling Windows and I've tried repairing the existing operating system. The only thing I have yet to try is to use the nice little HP Recovery System disk that came with my laptop but if I use that, I figure it'll wipe my hard drive and that's not really OK with me. I'm still trying to figure out a way to recover all of my data. If anyone has Windows XP CD that they could copy and send my way I will be eternally grateful. I don't know, I guess I can send you lots of chocolate or something. The chocolate here is gooooood.

On an unrelated note, I gave in to my fast-food urges today and since the closest In-n-Out is like 8000 miles away, I went to (gasp) McDonalds to indulge in a quarter pounder and fries. Random observation: the fries here taste different. More like plain potatoes. Maybe they don't spray their fries with that special chemical that tastes like beef but was manufactured in a lab?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home