Thursday, August 04, 2005

Mammoth: Aug 12 - 17
San Diego: Aug 19 - 22 (subject to change)
Berkelely/SF: Sept 7 - 12
Manchester: Sept 18 - whenever I earn a degree (1 or 4 years from now)
Santa Clarita: the rest of the time

Keeping myself busy, but somehow managing to waste huge amounts of time. I've succeded in applying for dorms at Manchester and booking my flight to the UK, which takes a huge load off of my chest. Now if only they'd send me info about how on earth I'm supposed to pay them. Well, I guess it's not like they're gonna forget to collect the 10,000+ pounds from me.

I've been spending my time watching Fear Factor (ew, American TV) and Family Guy, cleaning my room and the garage, and meeting with old friends. It's good to catch up with people.

Some observations:

There's a new nickel. It looks like it was printed off-center. Leave it to the US Dept of Treasury to design a new coin that looks like a weird screwed-up version of the original.

The hole in the ozone layer above Southern California hasn't closed up yet. I spent two hours in the sun WITH sunscreen (applied twice during that time) and I still managed to pick up color.

Asian girls in Cali can be SKANKY. I'd forgotten that. Went clubbing with my old high school friends Chrissy and Evy and got quite an eyeful.

In and Out still tastes as good as ever. Mmmmm, beef.

Korean people in K-town are loud.

Currently Playing: Carnival Kids - The Futureheads
Currently Reading: My brother's Star Wars magazines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home