Saturday, August 06, 2005

Googling my name is pointless because I get something like 70,000 hits, with none of the hits in the first 10 - 20 pages being about me. So I decided to search for "grace" at Zappos.com to see what kind of image the name "grace" conjures up when various designers set out to create a "grace" shoe. Let's see what kinds of shoes share my name.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bull-dyke Grace or construction worker Grace would have liked these shoes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shoes for conservative office worker Grace.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A whip and some handcuffs would go well with S&M Grace's shoes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
If I were a senior citizen, I might like these sensible old-person-shoes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These were actually not that bad. Sensible but not frumpy. However, they're not too terribly exciting, are they?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shoes for a tasteless version of me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A Cynthia Rowley purse to go with the tasteless version of me (Zappos apparently does handbags, too, now). Although, it does perfectly match the acid green of my Zen Micro. Color coordination IS important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home