Sunday, April 17, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
All good things must come to an end, and sakura are no exception. They only started blooming a week or so ago and already, the cherry blossoms have all but been replaced by leaves. While I feel that sakura are just another institutionalized symbol of beauty in Japan, I must say that they are, in fact, beautiful. The warm weather isn't bad either!

Went to Meiji Koen in Nagoya with Jeff, Chelsea, and Chelsea's boyfriend Ben. This is where I ate that really good potato. Just so you know.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My friend, Satomi came and joined me later in the evening.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kyuka Koen in Kuwana.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home