Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I promised snow photos. Unfortunately, I didn't take that many and the ones that I did take are off-center and generally just crappy. I have one salvageable shot of Akakura and here it is:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
All you can tell from that is that there are lots of mountains and lots of snow. Sorry.

So, to fill the void left by my inability to deliver the expected goods, I bring you Yowa Junior High School's Graduation, AKA Fobby Finger Fest 2005!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's Mizutani Takumi. If you recall, he's the student who said that I was fat during one of last year's English classes. I gave him the nickname "Shorty" and we developed a mutual understanding. Strangely enough, he became one of my favorite students. I might even miss his class clown shenanigans. Then again, maybe not.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's like "Where's Waldo!" Did you know that in every other English-speaking country, they apparently call him "Wally"? Of course, leave it to Americans to screw things up. Anyway, how many fobby fingers can YOU find?

Currently Reading: The Robber Bride - Margarat Atwood
Currently Playing: Lonesome - Unwritten Law

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home