Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I have never been so bored in my entire life. It’s spring break and there are no classes, but that doesn’t mean I’m free to do as I please. I now have to report to my Board of Education Office every morning at 8:30 and I can’t leave until after 4:00. I don’t even have the distraction of internet; I'm at home for my lunch break. I’m absolutely sick of reading. I finished off my taxes, even though the paperwork is not due for another two months for me. I ripped and relabeled 20 of my CD’s. I organized the photos that I have taken over the last three months. I went to the bank, the post office, the library, and to lunch by myself. And that was just yesterday. So, what did I do with myself today? Jeff once asked me if I could tweak photos and make people look generally better than they do in real life and I said that I would try. I haven't really played with Photoshop since the unfortunate death of my Aiptek graphics tablet a couple of years ago. Mouseover for the original. It takes a little bit of time to load properly, so please be patient!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'd like to thank Ms. Britney Spears for so graciously coming under the scrutiny of countless millions of Americans.

Also, my 15-minute quickie. If you can guess what I did to the next photo, I will take you out to dinner!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Currently Reading: iGenetics - Peter J. Russell
Currently Playing: Golfshirt - Nerf Herder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home