Saturday, February 12, 2005

I am officially an old fart.

An old fart who managed to drop her camera and break it in Sapporo before taking any good photos (maybe on purpose? Damn, have to buy a new camera now) so that the only available photos are the ones taken with my trusty phone.

Niseko Ski Resort. Over four feet of snow in two days and a nice chilly -17 C at the summit.


Me and Blue Steel, my snowboard.


Sapporo at night.


Sapporo Snow Festival. From top to bottom: Taiwan, Nagoya Castle, Yong-sama.


Bryan, this one's for you. Darth Vader and R2-D2.


Shannon and Alice.


And on a random funny note, I went to an elementary school today and one of my first-grade students had on one of the best Engrish t-shirts I have seen to date. It said in big white letters across her chest, "Smoke: Get Stoked!" Classic. Wish my camera weren't broken.

Currently Playing: Red Elvises - I Wanna See You Bellydance
Currently Reading: Elegance - Kathleen Tessaro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home