Thursday, January 06, 2005

Mexican meals consumed: 5
In-and-Out burgers consumed: 3
Gallons of kim-chi consumed: numerous
Grad school applications completed: all of them (YAY!)
Pairs of shoes bought: 1 (Hooray!! Good self-control!)
DVD's bought: 8 (oh dear)
Super-cool but unneccessry electronic goods bought: 2 (shame on me)
Number of Rice Crispies treats bought as gifts for Japanese people: 160

I am back in Japan and battling jet-lag. But luckily for me, I head off for Niigata-ken in only 3 hours and there is no better way for curing the back-in-Japan blues and sleep-depreviation than going snowboarding for 3 fun-filled days! Better blog entry when I get back. Next topic: Cleaning Out My Room and Rediscovering the Fashion Blunders of my Youth.

Currently Playing: The Donnas - Gold Medal
Currently Reading: Michael Crichton - Prey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home