Tuesday, December 21, 2004

14 hours of sleep (in three nights), 2 days of packing, 2 days of Christmas shopping, and 23454556 minutes of last-second frantic filling out of grad school applications and I am ready to come home! The only thing I have left to do is travel for the next 23 hours before I can set foot in my nice little suburban house in Santa Clarita. Seriously.

2 hour train (Kuwana -> Osaka)
1 hour bus (Osaka -> Kansai airport)
3 hours at the airport
10 hour flight (Kansai airport -> Vancouver)
2 hour layover (Vancouver)
3 hour flight (Vancourver -> LAX)
1 hour shuttle bus (LAX -> Van Nuys)
1 hour car drive (Van Nuys -> Santa Clarita)

Wheeeee! I am so tired...

Currently reading: nothing. I'm saving Bridget Jones's Diary for the plane journey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home