Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Oh man, you know how you sometimes find yourself blindly following links that people send you which then lead you to find disturbing things on the web that you know you don't want to look at but you manage to keep clicking on those evil links anyway? Kind of like how a dog will go back to sniff its own shit. It knows it'll smell bad but you know, gotta smell it twice to be sure (thanks, Shannon!). Well, I just spent the last 30 minutes looking at pictures of birth defects, people who've been eaten by sharks, terrorists beheading American hostages, and other nasty stuff like that. I'm so highly disturbed right now but at the same time, I have to admit that it was all really fascinating. Am I a sick, twisted person? No, I don't think so.

I think I'm going to go clean my apartment now and turn up some cheesy music otherwise I might not be able to sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home