Monday, November 29, 2004

For the novelty value of the whole thing, I bring you 'Blogging with my Keitai' ('keitai' is Japanese for 'cell phone').

I spent Thanksgiving weekend with Ruth and Shannon in Kyoto (and this year, we managed to be RIGHT on time for the autumn leaves!) and being the lame asses that we are, we all managed to forget our cameras and had to depend on a crappy little disposable camera. However, we are all lucky enough to own Japanese cell phones which take amazing pictures. I have uploaded some of them here for your viewing pleasure. Since I had to email these pictures to my hotmail account using my phone, I was forced the compress them into low-quality JPEGs. I will figure out how to put the higher quality originals on my computer one of these days, using the crazy infrared data transfer thing that my phone can supposedly do.

So without further ado, I bring you Kyoto, as seen through my phone's camera lens:



The next photo was taken at the that Children's Halloween Party that I (unwillingly) volunteered for. Spiderman, Peter Pan, and Buzz Lightyear:



And then I was bored at school so I took a photo of my fingernail and here it is. I will have to take a read digicam pic to upload because this one just doesn't do it any justice. It's way more colorful in real life and you can see where my nail has severed itself from the rest of my finger. I know cuz I can't help but to pick at it and look at it every time I have a spare moment.



Currently reading: Richard Llewellyn - How Green Was My Valley
Currently playing: Eve6 - Without You Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home