Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Just when I thought that life in Japan was getting quiet and boring...

I got hit by a car today as I was riding my bike to school in the morning. Well, it is actually more accurate to say that my bike was hit by a car and I must have done an amazing somersault over said bike because I found myself lying on the street on my back with my head pointing the wrong way for me to have merely fallen off.

But no worries. Went to the hospital for a quick check-up and an x-ray of my poor mangled left hand and I was found to have no broken bones, or concussions, or anything serious. The nail on my left middle finger will probably fall off due to the copious amount of blood that is now pooling under the nail and my typing capabilities are severely limited (I can only really use my left pinky, so please overlook the typos) but I must say that I am really fortunate that I didn't end up breaking my neck or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home