Saturday, September 18, 2004

Autumn has unofficially set it. Last night I pulled out my comforter because for the first time in a long time, I felt a little chilly with only a sheet for cover. Officially, fall begins on Sept 23, the autumnal equinox, but I can forgive the weather gods for sending the cooler breezes a little early. I'm tired of the blazing hot humid sticky summer anyway.

On an entirely different note, I leave in an hour to go climb Mt. Fuji. The actual climbing will be done tomorrow so if you don't hear back from me by Tuesday or so, it will be safe to assume that I have set up permanent residence as a human icicle atop the summit of noble Fuji-san. Fingers crossed...

Currently reading: Fray - Joss Whedon
Currently playing: Haushinka - Greeen Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home