Monday, June 28, 2004

God dammit... there is a centipede now residing in my shower room. I found it at first inside my bathtub and laughing like a madwoman, I merely turned on the faucet and watched it disappear in a swirly whirlpool of hot shower water. But just in case, I let the water run for like 5 minutes before taking a shower. I thought that I had triumphed over the evil that came to me in the form of a 42-legged arthropod, but was I ever wrong. I saw it AGAIN a couple of hours sitting on the floor of my shower room, having somehow crawled its way out of the drain. Evil bastard. I sprayed it with some cockroach neurotoxin (which is the same stuff I used to kill Fiona's evil spider) but all it did was crawl into the little space between my bathtub and the wall. That was two days ago. I keep the shower door shut so that it can't get into the rest of my apartment so that means it's still in there. I dread having to take a shower each morning. I'm just afraid that it's going to jump on my head when I least suspect it. Fucking bugs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home