Thursday, May 20, 2004

Why do I bother being patient? Why do I insist on sacrificing my own interest so that I can accomodate the interests of others? Why do I keep giving people the benefit of the doubt when time again, those people prove to be unreliable?

I had plans to go on what promises to be an amazingly fun trip. I had the flights all but booked but I cancelled those plans so that I could open up more options for other people. I put in so much extra time and effort; made phone calls using my not-so-shit-hot Japanese. I relayed that info which I so carefully gleaned from numerous sources to the party in question and waited waited waited for a response.

And where does all of that patience, hard-work, and generosity leave me? Back at square one. Yeah, thanks a bunch for leaving me hanging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home