Monday, April 19, 2004

I have a bone to pick with this entire country. I've been told on several occasions that I am not "dressed appropriately" for school/work and I've had various teachers try to zip up my sweaters, button the top botton on my shirts, or pull the back of my shirt over the 2mm of skin that shows between my shirt and jeans when I bend over to pick something up. For example, here is a picture taken while I was visiting Fujigaoka Kindergarten. The women on the left both asked me if I was cold...



Now I want to see if you can figure out what's wrong with my outfit. I'm wearing a below-the-knee skirt and tights, if you wanted to know.

Can't figure it out? You can see my collarbones (see blue arrow). Shame on me. I should know better than to dress so skankily in front of 4 and 5 year olds.



Somtimes, I just don't get this country. It's perfectly OK for women to go scuffling around in fishnet tights with 4-inch stilleto knee-high prostitute boots or for 15 year old school girls to wear their skirts so short that they actually have to hold the back of the skirt against their asses so that people coming up the stairs behind them won't see their panties, but I have to wear a turtleneck sweater or something because they think I'm a skanky ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home