Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I admit, I can be a really messy person. Most of you don't know that because my sense of shame will overpower the tendency of my lifestyle to lean towards increased entropy and I will tidy up before anyone can get a glimpse into my disorderliness. That, and as you know, I can get into frantic anal-retentiveness mode and I will organize everything in my reach, from old bill statements that will be filed according to type and date, to my socks which will be matched with their appropriate partners and balled together to avoid rogue sockage. But enough about me and my mess. Few things I find on the internet really impress (if that's even the right word to use in this situation) me. And then I came across this awe-inspiring piece. Bash.org was putting on a messy desk competition and that was the winner. If you browse through some of the other pics, no one even comes close. Dude, hats off to you. I couldn't even begin to generate a mess like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home