Wednesday, October 15, 2003

They're finally up! The photos from the MCB Honors Poster Session 2003!! You can see the overachievers of my graduating class in all of our research nerdiness!! My photo is the 7th one (although the file name labels it as photo #8). God, I had totally forgotten about my stupid thesis. E. coli supercoiling sensitive genes anyone? Bleh, that's going to leave a bad taste in your mouth...

And I am so way hooked on Sex and the City. If anyone would like to send me the first two seasons on DVD, please, feel free to do so. And if you happen to have an S-video cable so that I can hook my computer up to my TV, that is also acceptable. Otherwise, I can't play those region-1 DVDs on my region-2 DVD player. What genius came up with different regions, anyway? He should be dragged out into the street and shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home