Thursday, July 31, 2003

I've spent the last few days in Berkeley and those days, like the rest of my summer, have whizzed by and I leave for Japan in about 42 hours. While I'm physically prepared for my trip--the bags are packed, I've read the pre-departure handbook, and my laptop carries an impressive arsenal including 7.5 gigs of Spongebob episodes--I am feeling a weird mish-mosh of mixed emotions. On one hand, I'm excited at the prospect of moving to a new country and living entirely on my own for the first time while working my first real job. On the other hand, I don't feel ready quite yet to take such a big leap. But you all know this already. For weeks now, I've probably complained to all of you at one point or another. If I was bothersome, I apologize. But you know what? You don't have to listen to that for much longer. I'm going to say "bye" for now, especially since I probably won't have an internet connection for a while. To all of you lovely people, take care. Enjoy the rest of your summers. And if you get really really bored, send me a letter via snail-mail:

Grace Lee
A101 Sund Heights
2533 Harima, Kuwana-Shi
Mie-Ken 511-0862
Japan

Ja, mata! Minna, sayonara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home