Sunday, July 06, 2003

Because I don't feel creative, I will allow you faithful reader(s) to indulge in the wittiness of my friends. Here are a bunch of cut and pasted AIM conversations:

Closet Bitch #1: it's hard being a closet bitch
Closet Bitch #1: i'm tired of hiding behind closed doors
Closet Bitch #2: i know
Closet Bitch #2: i have to do all these things i don't want to do
Closet Bitch #1: i wanna jump out and say, "HELLO WORLD!! I AM A BITCH!"
Closet Bitch #2: now if i were just a plain cold-hearted bitch
Closet Bitch #2: i could do whatever i wanted
Closet Bitch #2: and not feel bad about it

Jeff: hey do me a favor and bring me back a mitsubishi lancer evolution IV when you come back from japan
Jeff: they should be pretty cheap over there
Grace: i could just pack that up in my carry-on suitcase
Grace: no problem
Jeff: to make it a little easier on you, i will also accept a nissan skyline
Jeff: because i'm such a good friend and all
Grace: haha. i'll see what i can do
Jeff: thanks... as long as it's not too much trouble of course. oh by the way, BLACK
Grace: ok. let me write this all down
Grace: don't want to forget
Jeff: thanks... i normally wouldn't ask a favor like that but it's just that i've always had this dream of going 100+ miles per hour on the side of a cliff in a cheaply-made small japanese car
Jeff: a dangerously fragile yet blindingly fast compact car

Eva: do you know what iMesh is?
Grace: it was a downloading program
Grace: you probably downloaded it after they killed napster in the dorms
Grace: delete it
Eva: alright!
Eva: i'm on a roll
Eva: i love deleting stuff from my computer
Eva: it's like taking a big poo

My brother's away message: I'm single-handedly trying to free the world of hunger, starting with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home