Monday, June 16, 2003

So I went to the dentist today and as usual, it's more bad news. I swear, I'll have dentures by the time I'm 40 or something and I'm relying very heavily on my hopes that medicine will make huge advancements and that they will come up with some super-cool way to preserve my teeth. I mean, what more do they want me to do? I brush after every meal if I can, I floss, and I mouthwash at least once a day. What am I doing wrong??? Oh well. At least I'm not dead or something. I guess if I were a cave-person, I would have become the hapless meal of some frightening saber-toothed tiger years ago and at least I can say that I've made it this far in my life. I'm glad that I'm not a cave-person.

Another reason why I'm glad that I'm not a cave-person is that tomorrow, bright and early (actually, it won't be bright; I'm leaving at 4 in the morning), my family and I are heading off to the Big Island of Hawaii to spend the next week. So I'll be gone until next Wednesday! Byeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home