Tuesday, May 13, 2003


Again, it's 1:40 AM and I have a paper due tomorrow which I have not started and I should really get cracking on my thesis (which I actually DID manage to start! hurray!), but I found these old pictures and I thought I HAD to share them with you...

This is me in 6th grade. At Astro Camp. Note the really super cool "91350" sweatshirt. I was the height of fashion back then.


Here is me, Eva, and my roommate Audra, "studying" in the common room in Foothill Hillside, Suite 7B53. We thought it would be cool to pose as if we were hyper-studious Cal students. I still have yet to achieve that status of "good student."


Eva and me again, freshman year in Foothill. The guy on the far right eating a banana is Brian Kim. He is at Havard Law School right now. He's a REAL example of a "good student."


Finally, here is a pic of Mike B., Cliff, and Eva. Three years later and she hasn't changed. Well, neither have I, apparently. I'm still procrastinating like mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home