Saturday, April 12, 2003


Let me start off by saying that I SURVIVED my week of hell and my poster presentation was successfully finished this afternoon at 5pm. Thank you so much to those people who came to visit me (Anjali, Jenny, Danny, the CozzLab, etc etc.... you guys know who you are!). It was so wonderful to get to share with you what most of my free time has been devoted to for the last year! If any of you who missed the poster session are absolutely dying to know about the effects of DNA supercoiling on E. coli SSG's, I still have my poster..... =Þ

Since I'm running on nearly zero sleep, I will be brief. I just wanted to thank all of the Betas for putting on a great social! You guys should be very proud of yourselves. I had an AWESOME time running all over Berkeley like some crazed maniac. And the dinner! What can I say... very classy. And you all looked soooo good! Mad props on a job well done!

As for me, I'll stop it here because I can barely keep my eyes open. It's taken me far too long to type these few lines... 5 words per minutes is not a good sign. With my hand eye coordination and mental thought processes reaching an all time low, I say good night.

Stay tuned for the next installment of Grace's Supercool Way Awesome Blog: "One Pound Tomato"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home